Learn 2D animation techniques to express personality, body type, and attitude in a walk cycle, and turn walks into full-on runs.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dermot O'Connor. In this course, I'll show you how to go beyond the basic walk cycle, and how to create walks with personality and unique motions. I'll show you how to create attitude walks that reveal the emotions and motivations of your characters, and how to avoid common pitfalls like jagged arcs. I'll also show you how to create runs, fast runs, and jog cycles. So let's get started with character walk cycles.
- Animating male and female walks
- Changing weight and body type
- Breaking joints for flexibility
- Creating an attitude contact pose
- Animating a jog or run in 10, 8, or 6 frames