- Creating a hand-drawn cartoon
- Achieving soft, organic lines
- Drawing extremes and in-betweens
- Using a virtual light table
- Cleaning up lines and color
- Making timing charts
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dermot O'Connor, and welcome to Traditional 2D Animation in Harmony. In this course, I'll show you how to create a hand-drawn cartoon in Harmony using traditional methods. I'll also demonstrate how to achieve a soft organic line and how to create key drawings as well as in-betweens using a virtual light table. Finally, you'll see how to color the drawings to polish off the final animation.