Learn the most efficient way to create interactive animations for web, mobile, and desktop projects with the newly relaunched version of Flash Professional—now Adobe Animate CC.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Joseph] Hi, I'm Joseph Labrecque. In this course, we'll have a look at designing interactive, animated content using Adobe Animate CC. First, we'll get a brief overview of the technologies behind producing interactive content for the web using Animate, and making that content interactive and responsive. The first project we will build is an animated web banner which responds to a number of user interactions, such as mouse movement, touch, (tone responds) and mouse clicks. Then, we'll create an engaging, three-state interactive, which encourages the user to explore.
It almost functions as a small game, and provides a reward at the end. Finally, we will integrate both interactive elements into a single webpage experience, in a self-contained, responsive format for the Mystery Garden project. Alright, let's build some interactive projects with Animate CC.
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 36s Appropriate for all
Adobe Animate CC: First Lookwith Joseph Labrecque14m 45s Appropriate for all
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.