The exercise files for this course are separated into chapters. You can either follow along from the beginning (which I recommend) or you can jump in at any movie.
- [Voiceover] The exercise files in this course are separated into distinct chapters so here we have one, two, and three. Each folder has a selection of files inside. You'll mostly be dealing with animate CC documents in the form of FLA files like this one here. Just open these files in animate CC to jump to any point in the project. For instance, if I wanted to go into chapter one, lesson three, I would open this FLA file right here. Once you have your project files organized, you're ready to follow along.
- Importing artwork from Photoshop and Illustrator
- Using the new pattern brushes
- Controlling layer and stage transparency
- Pinning scripts in the Actions panel
- Responsive scaling
- Publishing enhancements