In this interactive, we need to be constantly monitoring the user interaction and determine if certain conditions have been met based upon our current state. To make this simple and unified - we’ll employ the CreateJS Ticker.
- [Instructor] In this interactive,…we need to be constantly monitoring the user interaction…and determine if certain conditions have been met,…based upon our current state.…To make this simple and unified…we'll employ the createjs ticker.…Let's go right up here after our variable declarations…and put in some space for us to paste a little snippet…which activates the ticker.…This is directly from our snippets file…and initially what we do is we invoke createjs.Ticker…and we addEventListener of type, tick.…
For our event handler, we name a function called handleTick…and then we create that function right beneath it.…So here we have function handleTick…and an event of type tick comes through here,…we'll use this event from time to time…in order to monitor different things.…Initially we're going to set a variable…called global to local, or g2l,…and then we'll switch once again based on state.…So if you remember,…down below we have a switch(state) command…where we also have a switch statement.…
This functions in very much the same way…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 24s Intermediate
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.