The settings used to publish this stateful interactive are going to be very similar to the ones used in the web banner project. They allow the project to be embedded in various ways - and enable a fully-responsive experience.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] The settings used to publish…this stateful interactive are going to be very similar…to the ones used in the web banner project.…They allow the project to be embedded in various ways,…and enable a fully responsive experience.…Before we go into the publish settings though,…we want to go down to our initialization function…and switch state back to state one…so that it goes to the proper state initially.…Now, we can go to publish settings and…what we'll do is center stage to both,…make responsive both,…and scale to fill visible area fit in view.…
Under advanced, let's include Java script and HTML.…And, we'll make sure to use hosted libraries.…This'll bring createJS libraries down from…the CDN and we won't have to deal with them.…In terms of spreadsheets, this is fine.…And we're not using any web fonts, so that's fine too.…Let's hit publish.…With this published, we'll move on to integrating…both of these interactives within a single web page.…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 36s Appropriate for all
Adobe Animate CC: First Lookwith Joseph Labrecque14m 45s Appropriate for all
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.