One of the benefits of using a Motion Tween is that you’ll be able to take advantage of the powerful Motion Editor that Animate has integrated within the Timeline specifically for this type of tween.
- [Voiceover] One of the benefits of using a motion tween…is that you'll be able to take advantage…of the powerful motion editor…that Animate has integrated, within the timeline,…specifically for this type of tween.…You'll notice, if I select anywhere…inside of a frame span that has a tween applied to it,…we have the option to ease.…And, an easing value allows us to ease in or ease out.…It's very simple but it can apply some more natural movement…to different objects.…
For instance, inside of my slash here,…if I want this to ease in,…and then we preview this.…You can see it starts off slowly…and then speeds up towards the end.…We can also have it ease out by setting it to…a positive number up to 100.…And here,…we can see it starts very quickly…and then slows down.…
Of course, we don't have to do -100, 0, or 100.…We can also go ahead and choose something like 70.…Seventy is going to ease out…but not be as aggressive as 100 would be.…And you can do that to shape tweens and motion tweens.…It doesn't really matter.…However, if you're using a motion tween,…
- Setting up your workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Modifying text
- Drawing shapes and creating vector objects
- Managing your timeline
- Adding audio
- Using shape and motion tweens
- Coding navigation buttons
- Testing your animation
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.