Responsive design is a big deal when producing web content for modern browsers - whether desktop or mobile in nature. It is completely possible for Animate to generate fully responsive, animated projects with some modifications to the HTML5 Canvas publish settings.
- [Instructor] Responsive design is a big deal…when producing web content for modern browsers,…whether desktop or mobile in nature.…It is completely possible for Animate to generate…fully responsive animated projects with some modifications…to the HTML5 Canvas published settings.…So here we have a basic Canvas document,…and I'm just gonna go ahead and draw…a couple of small circles in each corner,…and then one in the center here.…If we go ahead and choose Control, Test Movie,…we can see that everything looks exactly like it did…within Animate itself.…
Let's choose Make responsive.…Here we can say we want it responsive by Width,…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 24s Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.