The way in which the “Mystery Garden” stateful interactive operates is that the user is given a text hint for each segment which points to some kind of interaction that has to occur before unlocking subsequent segments. Let’s build this state trigger interaction into the project for the 1st segment.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Teacher] The way in which the…Mystery Garden Stateful Interactive…operates is that the user is given…a text hint for each segment,…which points to some kind of interatcion…that has to occur before unlocking subsequent segments.…Let's build this state trigger interaction…into this project for the first segment.…The first thing I'll do is go down…to our initialization function.…And here, I want to be able to hide…a few other things within our Segment01.…I'll paste in this small two-line snippet here,…which goes into Segment01 and changes an instance…of a movie clip called Path and one called Shed.…
Setting its alpha to zero,…because initially we don't wanna see these.…We want to have the user explore and discover them,…and then we want to show them to the user.…To make that happen, let's go out…into our ticker once again, which is up here,…and right below the control for the flashlight,…we'll put some space in and paste in an additional snippet.…This is going to determine whether or not…the user should move on to Segment02.…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 36s Appropriate for all
Adobe Animate CC: First Lookwith Joseph Labrecque14m 45s Appropriate for all
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.