The first thing to do with our interactive is to initialize the code and set up the properties to our various segment states. We’ll also need to keep track of our current state, and provide a mechanism to switch between them.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] The first thing to do with our interactive…is to initialize the code and set up the properties…of our various segment states.…We'll also need to keep track of our current state…and provide a mechanism to switch between them.…So making sure that you have the Actions layer…on frame one selected, let's choose Window, Actions.…This brings up the Actions panel,…and you can see that we actually have a number…of different actions already on things like…the hatchet, the frame, and the jar.…
Basically, all these actions simply stop the timelines…for those animations, and we'll see how these work later on.…For now, we want to paste in a snippet…from our Snippets file into the current frame,…which is frame one.…The Snippets file, of course, can be found…with the exercise files.…So here what we're doing is setting our touch on createjs,…so we're using createjs.touch.enable,…and then we're passing in the current stage.…This enables touch.…We're also gonna go ahead and enable mouseover…for our stage.…
When you enable mouseover in createjs,…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 36s Appropriate for all
Adobe Animate CC: First Lookwith Joseph Labrecque14m 45s Appropriate for all
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.