Not only can animate ingest web standard image file formats, but we can also import full photoshop documents into our project with a good set of control over certain aspects of the psd structure.
- [Voiceover] Not only can Animate…ingest web standard image file formats,…but we can also import full Photoshop documents…into our project with a good set of control…over certain aspects of the PSD structure.…To do so, we choose File,…Import, and Import to Stage.…In my exercise files,…I have a background texture PSD…and we can see that the dimensions…are the exact dimensions of our Animate project.…
Let's go ahead and open.…Here you can see it's a rather simple Photoshop document.…This is the Import Photoshop File dialogue.…Here, we can select a comp if we have one…or we can go ahead to...…Select particular layers to bring in,…so if I only wanted this piece of text…that reads Background Texture,…I could bring that in as text.…I could Editable Text for that.…I could also bring it in as vector outlines,…in which case it will turn the text into shapes.…
Additionally, I could choose to flatten this bitmap image…and alternatively, create a movie clip symbol…of this particular layer.…Now, we haven't talked about movie clip symbols yet,…
- Setting up your workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Modifying text
- Drawing shapes and creating vector objects
- Managing your timeline
- Adding audio
- Using shape and motion tweens
- Coding navigation buttons
- Testing your animation
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.