Since the interactive we are creating now is just another piece of the larger “Mystery Garden” experience, a lot of the assets created for the web banner can be re-purposed for this piece as well - providing a cohesive experience to the user.
- [Voiceover] Since the interactive we're creating is…just another piece of the larger mystery garden experience…a lot of the assets created for the web banner…can be repurposed for this piece as well,…providing a cohesive experience for the user.…What we're going to do is import these…from an external library.…So to do that we choose File,…Import,…Open External Library.…This is going to allow us to choose an additional FLA…and use its library and all the assets within it…in this new project.…
So I've prepared this interactive assets bundle here.…It's just an FLA file…and when I open it up you can see that it opens up…not as an FLA within animate, but as an external library.…We can see that the library itself is highly organized.…We have a number of different movie clip symbols.…We also have some sound files in here.…And everything is organized in folders.…
The easiest way to bring this in to our current project…library is to open the interactive FLA library…and then select everything in our external library…and simply pull it over.…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 24s Appropriate for all
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.