Before moving on to the programming portion of this interactive, we’ll need to explore what we’ve just laid out upon the project stage, as much of this content was created and assembled beforehand. Let’s examine these pieces segment by segment.
- [Narrator] Before moving on to the programming portion…of this interactive we'll need to explore…what we've just laid out upon the project stage.…As much of this content was created…and assembled beforehand.…Let's examine these pieces segment by segment.…The first thing we'll do is enter the Library…and find Segment01, right here.…If we double-click on this we can see exactly…what's going on in this particular segment.…Let's expand this a little bit…because there's a lot going on in the Timeline here.…
The first thing to note is that the bushes,…the background and the shed are all Shared Assets.…These will actually appear…in just about every segment we use.…So we're just using them over and over again.…You can see that these are being Masked here.…If we have this Masked they won't spill out…over into other segments and across other segments.…It keeps it nice and tidy.…And makes it so the user can't see…anything going on outside of this window.…
The Mask itself is simply this object right here.…And to create a Mask there, all you need to do…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 24s Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.