With our project configured, let’s begin creating some visual assets that can be used as a background. A significant background visual, even when static and not animated, is important when establishing a project such as this.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Narrator] With our project configured,…let's being creating some visual assets…that can be used as a background.…A significant background visual,…even when static, and not animated,…is important when establishing a project such as this.…The first thing we'll do is choose the rectangle tool.…And, I'll turn object drawing mode on,…making sure my background layer is selected.…And then we'll click and drag…across the entire stage, choosing the selection tool,…and selecting that drawing object…we can see that it isn't perfect,…so, let's go ahead and set the x and y to zero,…change the width to 700 pixels,…and the height to 200 pixels,…so it matches the stage dimensions.…
Going ahead, let's open up the color palette…and what we want to do, is define linear gradient.…This linear gradient is going to be black, and black,…so let's go ahead and do that now.…However, this particular black key right here,…is gonna be about 88%, and this last one,…we're gonna pull down to zero.…Let's add that to swatches in case we want to use it again.…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 36s Appropriate for all
Adobe Animate CC: First Lookwith Joseph Labrecque14m 45s Appropriate for all
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.