The “Mystery Garden” web banner needs to be branded appropriately. When people visit the website, they should recognize immediately what the site is for. We’ll use Typekit fonts to build a “Title” MovieClip symbol that will hold the text “Mystery Garden”.
- [Narrator] The Mystery Garden web banner…needs to be branded appropriately.…When people visit the website they should…recognize immediately what the site is for.…We'll use Typekit fonts to build a Title Movie Clip Symbol…that will hold the text Mystery Garden.…So with the Title Layer selected…let's go ahead and use the Text Tool.…And we don't wanna use Times New Roman…and we don't even wanna use Dynamic Text for this.…Let's use Static Text.…And what we'll do is choose a font called Peachy Keen JF.…
And here it is right here.…I've already synced this down…through my Creative Cloud subscription through Typekit.…So this is a desktop font and once that's chosen…I can go ahead and make some changes.…For instance, I want this to be about 42 points in size.…And, as far as the color goes,…this dark red isn't gonna cut it.…I'm gonna punch in a different hex value FFCC66.…
So this nice orange color.…With that done, I'll click and type in Mystery Garden.…And there we are.…Let's go ahead and align this…to the upper left of the stage.…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 24s Appropriate for all
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.