We now have the assets within our project library - but they are not yet available visually upon the stage. We will now go through the major assets for this interactive and lay them all out across the stage within specific timeline layers.
- [Instructor] We now have the assets…within our project library,…but they're not yet available visually up on the stage.…We will now go through the major assets…for this interactive and lay them out across the stage…within specific time line layers.…So the first thing to do, is add the different segments,…one through three, to our interactives layer.…So let's select the interactives layer,…and just go through.…Under S1 we have Segment1, and we can just pull this…onto our stage and then position it using the align panel…or the position and size controls in the properties panel…to make it align to the top left.…
Back to our library, we've also got Segment2.…For Segment2, that goes right below Segment1,…and then Segment3 goes right below that.…Let's go ahead and give each…of these segments an instance name.…So clicking on Segment1, we'll give it an instance name…of segment01, and we'll do the same thing…for the other two segments.…So here we have segment02 and segment03.…
In the timeline we've got all three of these segments…
- Implementing desktop and mobile interactions
- Designing an animated web banner
- Creating titles
- Programming the banner
- Publishing the banner
- Designing, programming, and publishing an interactive animation
- Importing visuals and audio
- Integrating Animate animations into a responsive HTML website
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 24s Intermediate
1. Desktop and Mobile Interaction
2. Design an Animated Web Banner
3. Program the Animated Web Banner
4. Design an Interactive Animation
Import visuals and audio2m 52s
5. Program the Interactive Animation
6. Website Integration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.