- Importing artwork from Photoshop and Illustrator
- Using the new pattern brushes
- Controlling layer and stage transparency
- Pinning scripts in the Actions panel
- Responsive scaling
- Publishing enhancements
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Joseph Labrecque. In this brief course, we're going to have a look at the major new features of Adobe Animate CC. First, we'll examine the new photo shop and illustrate it in borders. Paintbrush drawing modes and brand new pattern brushes. Moving along, we'll have a look at customized for colors for onion skinning, layer transparency options, actions panel script panning, and bit map image snapping enhancements. We'll finally have a look at publish improvements like stage alignment or sponsive scaling.
Preloader options, java script bundling, updates to flash player and AIR and more. Alright, let's have a look at the new features of Adobe Animate CC.