In AngularJS Ionic, tabs are a very useful design pattern used in mobile applications. Tabs are basically a region of buttons lined up at the bottom of a screen that are helpful in creating navigational constructs. This video tutorial helps you understand the basics of working with tabs to develop navigation in your apps.
So let's go back and take a look at how we might…integrate this into this application.…So first I'm gonna get rid of this ion-content section…and I'm also gonna get rid of this footer…and just have the header…and I'm gonna create some tabs by…creating a div with a class of tabs.…And in that div, let me scroll this up a little bit,…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.