To manage your Ionic and AngularJS applications, the Ionic CLI or Command Line Interface is a powerful tool to use. In this online video, you will learn how to scaffold an application based on a template. Try out different templates and commands to see for yourself how they function within a secure practice environment, and learn how to work with the Ionic CLI and templates.
- The Ionic CLI, or Command Line Interface,…is a really powerful terminal tool…that can help you manage your Ionic applications.…So let's take a look at some of the really useful options…for working with this tool.…Now, the first thing you'll probably do with this tool…is scaffold an application that is based on a template.…And you can do this in a variety of ways.…First, you wanna run your terminal,…and on a PC, this should be the Git Bash application…that was installed when you installed Git.…But then you wanna make sure that you are on the desktop.…You can actually be wherever you want,…but I like things to be, just, be on the desktop…so I can show them to you a little bit easier.…
So once we're on the desktop,…we can run the ionic start command.…That's gonna create a template for us.…And then we give that template a name,…which will create a folder with this name.…I'll call this defaultApp.…And if I want to, I can add a name…of a template that I wanna start with.…So I'm gonna hit space and type in tabs.…Now, because this is the default,…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.