Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of AngularJS 1: Building a Data-Driven App.
- [Instructor] This course is not a beginner course, and it's actually part two of a two-part course on building a complete application with AngularJS and Firebase. The first part is called AngularJS one, adding registration to your application. In that course, I show you how to create a simple application that let's you register and log in users using AngularJS and Firebase. In this course, we'll be taking the code from that application and creating an app that allows you to check in users into meetings and award them prizes.
Please do not take this course without completing AngularJS one, adding registration to your application, unless you have a lot of experience with AngularJS. Now if you're getting started with AngularJS, I recommend that you check out my other course, up and running with AngularJS one. Now that you know what you should know, let's get started.
Learn how to create forms, edit database records, create methods, randomize record selections, and style and secure your app. With these project-based lessons, you'll learn how to see how data-driven programming with AngularJS can help your apps react to real-time data streams.
- Customizing an Angular template
- Adding forms to create meetings and check in users
- Adding, showing, and deleting database records
- Using events to track meetings
- Adding a form to the app
- Creating methods
- Randomizing prizes
- Creating conditional styles
- Managing app permissions