Learn how to build an AngularJS-powered single-page application with WordPress and the WP REST API.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Roy Sivan and welcome to AngularJS and WordPress: Building a Single-Page Application. In this course, we'll look at the WordPress REST API and AngularJS and how to use both to create a single-page application. I'll start by showing you how to work with the WordPress REST API. Then show you how to use AngularJS to create a blog listing page and detail page to create a basic blog website. We'll see how to modify the APIs JSON response so you can incorporate more data into your application.
We'll go over the basics of building an application with AngularJS, templating with AngularJS and using the WordPress REST API. Now, let's get started with AngularJS and WordPress: Building a Single-Page Application.
In this course, Roy Sivan shows how to build a single-page web app with WordPress, AngularJS, and the WordPress REST API plugin. Roy also reviews creating controllers and routes to get a basic understanding of building a multiview single-page app. Plus, get some tips to transition your single-page app to a native mobile app with AppPresser.
- Setting up WordPress
- Creating the AngularJS components, including the controller and route
- Connecting WordPress and AngularJS
- Connecting views
- Adding and displaying custom data
- Using a plugin to show advanced custom field (ACF) data on the template