Using AngularJS within the Iconic Framework, you can build a quality mobile app by using special form elements. This online video will show you how to add two specific elements: ranges and select popups. You will learn how to code a range that has icons and colors, as well as how to create a popup list, from which you can pick elements to enrich your application.
- We've covered just about every form element…you can use with Ionic, but there's a couple…that we haven't looked at…and they are ranges and select popups.…You might be familiar with popups.…You probably haven't used ranges as much.…One of the nice things about Ionic…is that it makes the ranges look really good.…So we'll go ahead and delete this section right here…with the checkboxes just to make room…a little bit for what we're gonna be doing.…And we'll leave Awesomeness there.…
So let's go ahead and code a range.…You start off with a div with a class of item,…and also range.…Inside that you want to have two icons.…So there should be an icon on the left of the range…and an icon on the right of the range.…So I'm gonna start by putting in an input field here,…and I'm gonna give it a class of range.…Usually, input fields have a name,…and I'll call this feeling.…You can if you want to also set a minimum…and a maximum range.…
So those are the values that will get passed over…to the name variable.…So we'll set a max.…We'll set it to 100, and let me put this…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.