Working with HTML Forms in AngularJS is similar to working with lists, but there are many different types of input fields that you can use in forms. For instance, you can add things like textarea fields and checkboxes in order to make your forms more efficient. This video tutorial describes the process of using other form types to help you create advanced forms.
- In the last video we talked about how…Forms in Ionic are just like Lists.…But, so far we've been focusing on just using input fields.…Now, if you're familiar with HTML Forms…you know that there are other types…of elements that you can use in them.…So, for example if we want to we can add a text area field.…So, I'll do that.…Let me go ahead and delete…this inset sort of element here…and just go with the first name and last name.…And, I'm gonna add a label,…and it's gonna have a class of item.…
And then, item-input,…and I don't need this "for" right here.…And, all I need to do here is just add a textarea.…And, I can create…a placeholder attribute…and I'll call this Comments here.…So, that gives you a comments section…where you can type in longer pieces of text.…You can sort of re-size this over here.…And, it looks pretty good,…but nothing really special about creating text areas.…
You can also use things like check boxes,…and those are coded a little bit differently.…So, I'm gonna add a div with a class of item…and also item-checkbox,…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.