Now that your AngularJS mobile app is more complete, this video tutorial will help you add additional buttons to tap into other pre-programmed functionalities. In addition, you'll find out how to debug and identify any existing errors in your app.js file, and see how to toggle buttons, create multiple buttons users can swipe, and test your application.
- Alright, so all we have to do now is…add some buttons to our application.…All the functionality should already be there…but this is the point where if you made any errors…in your app.js file, you may notice them in here, so…this will be our time to debug.…If we made any mistakes, we need to do is go right under…item.description and add a few buttons.…So the first one is going to be the button…that takes care of displaying the star…when somebody favorites an item.…So it needs a class of button button-clear,…because we don't want it to have a background,…then icon and ion-star,…and then button-assertive.…
So that's just the color of the button.…And we will do an ng-click directive here…so that when somebody clicks on this button,…they can turn it off if they want to.…So toggleStar(item) this is really similar to what we did…in the list section, and then we will do an ng-show.…So this button will only show up if…there is a star variable…in the particular item.…
So whenever somebody toggles one of these stars,…it'll create a variable inside each of the items.…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.