- Lists are another really common pattern,…not just to mobile devices…but also in regular websites.…Ionic takes care of building lists that scroll smoothly.…Now, they're fundamental to the way…that you implement other design patterns.…So when we learn how to do things like cards and forms,…you're gonna learn that they're really just lists…with some additional classes.…Now, one thing that's confusing…about looking at the Ionic website is that,…when you go to the CSS section and you see,…for example, the documentation on List,…you see here that you can code it…as either a ul with a class of list…and an li with a class of list item.…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.