Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Angular2 for .NET Developers.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along with the code examples that I'll be working with on this course. Within these files, you'll find a folder for each chapter of the course. Within each chapter, you'll find subfolders for each specific video. And within those folders, you'll see that there's a start and finished state. If you wanna follow along, just open up the solutions in the Start folder by extracting the content out of the zipped file.
And when you're done, you can go ahead and compare what you have with what I have in the finished state. If there's not a start and finished state, that's simply because it's not applicable to that specific video.
- Creating components
- Bootstrapping components
- Working with templates
- Using directives and interpolation
- Binding and transforming data
- Creating advanced and nested components
- Creating services
- Obtaining data with HTTP calls
- Configuring routes
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Course Overview
3. Directives, Interpolation, and Templates
5. Advanced Components
7. Obtaining Data with HTTP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.