Each Movie folder has a selection of files inside. We’ll be writing a lot of code in this course, so I have included Snippets files so that you can just copy and paste the code instead of typing it in. Just open these Snippets file in the text editor of your choice.
- [Voiceover] Let's have a look at the exercise files for this course. These exercise files are separated into chapters and lessons. Notice that we have snippet files for each of these. So if I want to see the snippets for what we go over in this particular lesson, I can always open this up and even copy and paste. Additionally, if I want the actual project at chapter four lesson one, I can go in here and see any of the Angular project directories containing basically the entire application up to that point.
Note that there are actually two directories missing here. One is node_modules and the reason I don't have that in here is because it's a lot of files and it's generated automatically when you run NPM install through Node. The second file is the video folder. The videos are only included in chapter two lesson one under the video folder and that's simply because of the great file size that videos have. So if you're looking for videos, chapter two lesson one.
Once you have all these files organized, you're ready to follow along.
- Setting up the project
- Using the Node Package Manager
- Building an Angular component
- Bootstrapping the application
- Creating a service
- Data binding
- Controlling sound and playback
- Animating player controls