Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Building Custom HTML5 Video Playback with AngularJS 1.
- View Offline
- The Exercise Files for this course are separated into chapters and movies. Either follow along from the beginning, which I recommend, or you can jump in at any movie. Each movie folder has a selection of files inside. We'll be writing a lot of code in the course, so I've included snippets files that you can just copy and paste the code instead of typing it in. Just open these snippet files in the text editor of your choice. Each movie also has project files within it. To access these, open up the zip and just pull out the project folder.
If you're using Brackets, all you need to do is drag and drop this project folder onto the sidebar here and it will become your active project and you can start editing. Once you have your project files organized, you're ready to follow along.
- Setting up
- Creating a video element
- Making the video element responsive
- Building controls
- Setting up an AngularJS controller
- Binding properties
- Customizing the playback controls and time display
- Enabling full-screen playback and playlist support
- Using AngularJS directives and filters