Join Justin Schwartzenberger for an in-depth discussion in this video Using HTTP for POST, PUT, and DELETE calls, part of Angular 2 Essential Training (2016).
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Code Practice
- [Voiceover] Using the Angular HTTP post…and delete methods are similar…to how you use the get method.…Let's update the MediaItemService class…to make post and delete calls using the HTTP service.…For the add call, we're going to do an HTTP Post,…and we want to send it the MediaItem model…that the service method is receiving.…The mock back end is set up to work with JSON data,…so let's start by seeing how we can make…the HTTP dot post call support the JSON content type.…
And let's set that to a string value of application/json.…
- What is Angular?
- Setting up an Angular template
- Creating a component
- Displaying data
- Working with events
- Using two-way data binding
- Creating a subcomponent
- Using the built-in HTTP module
- Using the built-in router module
Skill Level Intermediate
AngularJS and WordPress: Building a Single-Page Applicationwith Roy Sivan31m 52s Intermediate
Building a Mobile App with AngularJS 1 and Ionicwith Ray Villalobos3h 31m Intermediate
1. Architecture Overview
3. Directives and Pipes
5. Dependency Injection and Services
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.