And what you want do is make sure that you click…on this raw button and I'm going to save this.…So I'll go to the File menu and select Save Page As.…Let's go ahead and put it on the desktop…and we're gonna call it data.json.…So I'm gonna open up the myApp folder,…find the ww folder and then open up the js folder…and move this data.json file in there.…We're also gonna need some photos.…Now if you have access to the…exercise files for this project,…you can get them from there.…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.