- What is AngularJS?
- Working with complex models
- Using a the $http service to read a JSON file
- Binding data
- Dividing your app into partials
- Creating a details template
- Using AngularJS animation events
Skill Level Intermediate
I'll show you how to divide your project into different modules and how to work with Angular services like http, routeProvider, and animation. I'll also show you some advanced features of the framework, like deep linking, creating routes, and working with different plugin modules, like the animation module. We're going to do all this by creating a directory search application, a traditional project that you may add to one of your existing websites. Now, there's a lot to learn, but that's why you're here. So, let's get started with Up and Running with AngularJS.