- If you haven't noticed already,…Ionic is somewhat opinionated…about how things should be done.…Now, fortunately for us, it makes pretty good decisions.…One thing it handles differently are routes.…Now if you take a look at our finished application,…you'll notice that the information isn't only…on a single view, the app uses tabs to allow you…to navigate between the different sections of content.…Now some of these sections, like the Artist section,…have detailed pages, and navigation…is automatically managed by Ionic.…In AngularJS, we call this process routing,…when we want to request a different quote unquote page…we use a service called routeProvider…that serves up the different pieces of information.…
When you ask for a different quote unquote page,…you simply give routeProvider a template…and a controller that you want to use for that page.…However, Ionic doesn't use that service.…Instead, it uses a different version called UI Router.…UI Router uses the concepts of…states and views instead of routes.…The main difference is that you can break up…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.