Understanding the Ionic installation helps you better understand which tasks you can complete using Ionic and AngularJS, and how Ionic's framework takes care of common tasks quickly. Discover how to install Ionic extensions by watching this video tutorial. You can also look through the files Ionic creates when you want to alter various parts of your mobile application.
- Now that we've installed Ionic,…let's take a look at our default project…and familiarize ourselves with what's been installed.…I'm gonna open up this project in Sublime Text…and take a look at what we've got.…Ionic uses a number of frameworks…to take care of common tasks…and to provide functionality to your applications.…So, some of these folders you see belong to…what would normally be a Cordova installation.…So, for example, the hooks folder,…has scripts to customize Cordova commands.…You'll seldom need to get into this folder.…In the same way, the plugins folder has,…of course, Ionic extensions.…
Probably another folder…that you're not gonna need to mess much with.…Now, if you do install any Ionic extensions,…this is where they're gonna go.…In order to install these, you're gonna need…to make sure that you have Git installed.…Now, I'm gonna skip over the next couple of items…and come back to them in a minute.…Because, this is where most of your work will happen.…The next few files are additional set up files like bowerrc.…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.