Join Justin Schwartzenberger for an in-depth discussion in this video Styling a component, part of Angular 2 Essential Training (2016).
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Code Practice
- [Voiceover] We have the app component with its meta data…configured for the selector in the template URL.…Let's see what we can do about giving it some style.…Angular provides support for styling a component via…the component metadata in two ways.…Similar to how templates work.…We can use either at the styles property…or the styles URL's property.…Both taking an array of string values.…So they are a little different than the template ones.…Let's start with the styles property.…In the app.component.ts file we can add the styles property…to the object literal we are passing into our…component decorator.…
- What is Angular?
- Setting up an Angular template
- Creating a component
- Displaying data
- Working with events
- Using two-way data binding
- Creating a subcomponent
- Using the built-in HTTP module
- Using the built-in router module
Skill Level Intermediate
AngularJS and WordPress: Building a Single-Page Applicationwith Roy Sivan31m 52s Intermediate
Building a Mobile App with AngularJS 1 and Ionicwith Ray Villalobos3h 31m Intermediate
1. Architecture Overview
3. Directives and Pipes
5. Dependency Injection and Services
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.