Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Playlist data formation, part of Building Custom HTML5 Video Playback with AngularJS 1.
- AngularJS includes the HTTP service…to facilitate communication with remote and local…HTTP servers via the browser XMLHttpRequest object.…We will employ this service in our controller…to load in local JSON data containing our playlist…for the Details panel.…So the first thing we want to do is actually go in…to our project here.…And if you look in the exercise files,…we actually have a folder called data,…which has playlist data in it.…
This is a JSON file here,…so we can just pull this entire folder over…into our project, and you'll notice we also have…some additional videos for our playlist.…So going into the video folder,…we can simply copy those over as well.…Okay, back in our project, we can see that…in our data file, we have playlist.json.…And if I look at this, we can se we have a title path…and description for each one of those videos…we just brought over.…So this will form our playlist data…and it's all just simple json format.…
We also have a number of different videos now…listed under video.…So inside of video-app.js,…
- Setting up
- Creating a video element
- Making the video element responsive
- Building controls
- Setting up an AngularJS controller
- Binding properties
- Customizing the playback controls and time display
- Enabling full-screen playback and playlist support
- Using AngularJS directives and filters
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Mobile App with AngularJS 1 and Ionicwith Ray Villalobos3h 31m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Project
2. HTML Video Playback
3. AngularJS Integration
4. Playback Customization with AngularJS
5. Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.