Join Justin Schwartzenberger for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Angular 2 Essential Training.
- Thanks for joining me on this course.…Now that you're up to speed on the core concepts,…you are ready to put that knowledge to practice…and build some apps.…I highly recommend visiting the angular.io website…often during that journey forward.…There's a ton of great Angular information, from examples…and recipes, to method and function documentation,…straight from the source code.…I constantly refer to it as I build my Angular applications.…The other thing I recommend is exploring the source code,…which can be found on GitHub.…
The code is written using TypeScript, and uses a lot…of the same concepts we went over in this course,…so it's totally approachable, and you can find a lot…of answers to those mysteries and challenges…that typically arise when building apps on any framework.…The Angular community is highly active as well.…From Twitter to Reddit, conferences and user groups,…there's plenty of activity and content to be had…on a daily basis.…Be sure to keep your finger on the pulse…of the Angular community as well.…
Justin Schwartzenberger steps through the framework one feature at a time, focusing on the new component-based architecture of Angular 2. You'll learn what Angular is and what it can do, as Justin builds a full-featured web app from start to finish. After mastering the essentials, you can tackle the other project-based courses in our library and create your own Angular app.
- What is Angular?
- Setting up an Angular template
- Creating a component
- Binding events and properties
- Getting data to components
- Using directives and pipes
- Creating Angular forms
- Validating form data
- Understanding dependency injection
- Providing services
- Making HTTP calls
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecture Overview
3. Directives and Pipes
5. Dependency Injection and Services
Router links2m 36s
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.