Join Derek Peruo for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Managing Data in Angular 2 Applications.
- [Instructor] We've reviewed a lot of…information in this course and I encourage you…to experiment with all your server-side…and client-side data storage options.…While the API for Angular 2 is stable,…the Angular team is always making improvements.…This is why I strongly recommend…regularly reviewing the official documentation…for Angular 2, for all the latest…changes, additions, and updates.…TypeScript and Rx.js are integral parts…of Angular 2's architecture, which is why…I also recommend regularly reviewing…the official documentation for TypeScript and Rx.js.…
For a deeper look at Angular 2 I recommend…watching Migrating to Angular 2 and…Learning Angular 2 Directives here in our library.…I'm Derek Peruo.…Thank you for watching, and we'll see you again soon.…
- Overview of data storage options
- Saving and retrieving data from the browser
- Setting routes in the URL
- Using query strings and fragments instead of routes
- Saving and retrieving data from a server
- Working with user input
- Using JSONP instead of HTTP
- Why writing custom services is important
- Writing custom services for working with browsers and servers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Application overview1m 39s
2. Data Storage Options
3. Storing Data in the Browser
4. Storing Data on a Server
5. Writing Custom Services
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.