Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Angular2 for .NET Developers.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- I hope you have enjoyed taking a first look…at Angular 2 and its features.…The Google team is constantly updating it,…so I encourage you to visit Angular's website,…since the evolution of the language has no end in sight,…especially since its popularity continues to grow.…In the meantime,…feel free to follow me on Twitter, @ReynaldAdolphe,…and on LinkedIn.…This is Reynald signing off.…
- Creating components
- Bootstrapping components
- Working with templates
- Using directives and interpolation
- Binding and transforming data
- Creating advanced and nested components
- Creating services
- Obtaining data with HTTP calls
- Configuring routes
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Course Overview
3. Directives, Interpolation, and Templates
5. Advanced Components
7. Obtaining Data with HTTP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.