Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Building Custom HTML5 Video Playback with AngularJS 1.
- In this course, we've employed…the AngularJS framework to build out…a fully customized video playback…that can be used across both desktop and mobile.…To keep up on AngularJS,…you might want to check in…on the official website as the framework grows…and new capabilities are added.…I'm Joseph Labrecque,…and thanks for joining me in…Custom HTML5 Video Playback…with AngularJS.…
- Setting up
- Creating a video element
- Making the video element responsive
- Building controls
- Setting up an AngularJS controller
- Binding properties
- Customizing the playback controls and time display
- Enabling full-screen playback and playlist support
- Using AngularJS directives and filters
Skill Level Intermediate
Up and Running with AngularJS 1with Ray Villalobos1h 20m Intermediate
Building a Mobile App with AngularJS 1 and Ionicwith Ray Villalobos3h 31m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Project
2. HTML Video Playback
3. AngularJS Integration
4. Playback Customization with AngularJS
5. Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.