After creating mobile apps with Ionic and AngularJS, find out how to deploy your apps to the web as well as Android and iOS devices. Many of the resources and requirements you need to deploy to iOS and Android are beyond the parameters of this course. However, you'll learn which Lynda.com courses will give you more information. You'll also discover how to use the Ionic View app to test different devices without going through an app store.
- Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos.…Thanks for watching this course.…I wanted to take a minute to discuss…where to go from here especially as it relates…to deploying your applications…First of all, Ionic generates code…that you can use as is to put the application…we've built on the web.…All you have to do is upload the www folder…that comes with your application…with FTP to your favorite server.…And it can be used as a web application…on any mobile device.…Now the other option is to have Ionic generate…native code for different devices…so that you can place those…in the respective app stores.…
Now unfortunately, that's a little bit…outside of the scope of this course…but you can go the Ionic website…to find out more information.…Just go to the Getting Started section…and look for the guides for each one of the platforms…like Android or iOS.…If you take a look at those,…you'll notice that deploying for those platforms…requires a lot of installations.…The installation requirements are quite heavy.…So for example, to deploy apps on an Android device,…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.