Join Roy Sivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AngularJS and WordPress: Building a Single-Page Application.
- Thank you for watching my course.…I hope you enjoyed watching it…as much as I enjoyed creating it.…Here are some other courses that I would recommend…as you take the next steps with WordPress and AngularJS.…Up and Running with AngulatJS by Ray Villalobos…is a great course if you want to get…a more comprehensive instruction to AngularJS…and what you can do with it.…Building a Mobile App with AngularJS and Ionic…with Ray Villalobos is another great course.…If you want to build a native phone application…without using the help of a WordPress plugin,…Ionic built on Angular is the way to go.…
Developing with Sass and Grunt.js…by Morton Rand-Hendrikson…is a great way to level up your development.…Sass or Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets…is a CSS preprocessor and can help speed up development…while adding a lot of power to your CSS.…Grunt helps with building out the Sass into CSS,…and that is just the start of what you can do with Grunt.…Thanks, and see you next time.…
In this course, Roy Sivan shows how to build a single-page web app with WordPress, AngularJS, and the WordPress REST API plugin. Roy also reviews creating controllers and routes to get a basic understanding of building a multiview single-page app. Plus, get some tips to transition your single-page app to a native mobile app with AppPresser.
- Setting up WordPress
- Creating the AngularJS components, including the controller and route
- Connecting WordPress and AngularJS
- Connecting views
- Adding and displaying custom data
- Using a plugin to show advanced custom field (ACF) data on the template