Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Making it responsive, part of Building Custom HTML5 Video Playback with AngularJS 1.
- Our HTML video element works fine for basic playback,…but what if we were to view this on a display…which is smaller or larger than the defined resolution.…It's not gonna look very good.…We'll use bootstrap to make our playback element…fully responsive.…The first thing we'll do is create an actual parent div…element that's going to contain our video.…So here we'll just declare "div",…and we'll wrap our video element within this parent "div".…So upon this "div", there are two specific bootstrap classes…we're going to use to make this responsive,…and to constrain the ratio to 16 by nine.…
- Setting up
- Creating a video element
- Making the video element responsive
- Building controls
- Setting up an AngularJS controller
- Binding properties
- Customizing the playback controls and time display
- Enabling full-screen playback and playlist support
- Using AngularJS directives and filters
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Project
2. HTML Video Playback
3. AngularJS Integration
4. Playback Customization with AngularJS
5. Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.