Join Justin Schwartzenberger for an in-depth discussion in this video Interpolation and the expression context, part of Angular 2 Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Up to this point, we have seen…how we can get static HTML into the component template…and get components into the component template.…Let's take a look at ways Angular allows us to mark up…our template code to get more use out of it.…Angular has a template syntax that it supports,…which is made up of interpolation, binding, expressions,…conditional templating, template variables,…and template expression operators.…We will cover these in more detail in other lessons…in this course, but let's begin…in this lesson by covering interpolation.…
Justin Schwartzenberger steps through the framework one feature at a time, focusing on the new component-based architecture of Angular 2. You'll learn what Angular is and what it can do, as Justin builds a full-featured web app from start to finish. After mastering the essentials, you can tackle the other project-based courses in our library and create your own Angular app.
- What is Angular?
- Setting up an Angular template
- Creating a component
- Binding events and properties
- Getting data to components
- Using directives and pipes
- Creating Angular forms
- Validating form data
- Understanding dependency injection
- Providing services
- Making HTTP calls
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecture Overview
3. Directives and Pipes
5. Dependency Injection and Services
Router links2m 36s
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.