- So, there is one more cool feature…that we can add to this application.…If somebody deletes some items,…there's no way to refresh the app so that…it gets all the information back.…So what I wanna do is add the Pull to Refresh…functionality that's super popular in a lot of browsers.…Here's the finished application.…Notice that all I have to do to get the data back…is just click and drag down.…You see that icon appear with the arrow.…When you let it go, it does a little bit of a reload…and all the information reappears again…so this will reset any of our stars,…and anything that we do in the application.…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.