The manner in which the environment is set up is crucial to the success of the development of the application. Starter files are provided, which Reynald explains how to use. Viewers that want to create the project from scratch can follow the directions Reynald explains in this video. They include installing Node from www.npmjs.com, installing DotNetCore from https://www.microsoft.com/net/core#windows. and TypeScript from VS extensions.
- There's a couple of steps we need to take care of…in order to get the environment set up.…The first thing you'll want to do is download…a fresh copy of Visual Studio Community 2015.…You can find that at visualstudio.com/vs/community.…The next thing you'll want to do is install…the latest version of .NET Core.…Currently it's 1.0.1 and the Tooling Preview is 2.…This might change in the future…but don't let that worry you.…
Just go ahead and download it and install it.…Once .NET Core is installed,…then you can go ahead the Exercise Files…and I have included starter files that you should use…in order to be able to get working with the tutorial.…If you go to Chapter Two Components,…the second folder and click on Start,…you'll see a zip file that you can extract…the content and then you'll eventually see…the solution files that you can start working with.…
This is the simplest route.…If you decide that you don't want to use…the starter files and start everything from scratch,…there's a couple of things you'll need to do.…
- Creating components
- Bootstrapping components
- Working with templates
- Using directives and interpolation
- Binding and transforming data
- Creating advanced and nested components
- Creating services
- Obtaining data with HTTP calls
- Configuring routes
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Course Overview
3. Directives, Interpolation, and Templates
5. Advanced Components
7. Obtaining Data with HTTP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.