Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Enabling Fullscreen, part of Building Custom HTML5 Video Playback with AngularJS 1.
- Let's add something else to our video playback…that is often expected,…even if not always present.…Fullscreen functionality.…For this, we'll simply add another button to our controls…and tap into the standard fullscreen API.…When the video is in fullscreen mode,…we can simply let the browser take care of everything.…So here in our HTML,…we just need to go down here…and add something else to our playerToolbar.…And this is gonna work just like all these other buttons do.…Let's paste that in from our snippets…and have a look at it.…So, we give it the ID of fsBtn…and we give it an angular click directive…that's going to invoke a function called toggleFullscreen.…
- Setting up
- Creating a video element
- Making the video element responsive
- Building controls
- Setting up an AngularJS controller
- Binding properties
- Customizing the playback controls and time display
- Enabling full-screen playback and playlist support
- Using AngularJS directives and filters
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Mobile App with AngularJS 1 and Ionicwith Ray Villalobos3h 31m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Project
2. HTML Video Playback
3. AngularJS Integration
4. Playback Customization with AngularJS
5. Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.