When you are creating lists in AngularJS, you might have a need to delete some items. This is an easy feature to add, and can help you clean up your lists and improve your mobile style functionality. This video tutorial walks you through the process of deleting list items after you have reordered your list.
- In the last video, we saw how Ionic…lets you add some nice functionality…that allows you to reorder lists.…Let's take a look at another easy to add feature,…deleting elements.…Now, if you take a look at our finished application,…you'll see that if we click on this icon in the list page…we get these little deletion icons next to each list item.…If we click on them,…it will delete that element from the list.…It's pretty easy to add on,…especially if you already know how to reorder.…So let's take a look at what it would take…to add that to our current application.…
Now we'll start by adding another button…at the very top of our index.html page.…So right now I have the button right here…that lets you reorder items.…I'm gonna grab a copy of that,…and I'm going to paste it up here and modify it…so that it is the icon that allows you to delete something,…it's called ion-minus.…So we'll change it from ion-navicon…to ion-minus-circled.…And I'll do something similar to what I did…when I was reordering items.…
I'll go ahead and create a toggle…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.