Of course when we add awards, we also need to be able to delete them, so we'll add some methods that will take care of this.
- [Instructor] So, you probably…know what we need to do next.…We need to find a way of deleting…some of these awards that we've given,…so we're going to do that by placing some buttons,…and pretty much doing what we've done…with this delete button right here.…So, this will be a little bit of a review.…Right on top of the award name,…I'm going to create a div with a class of buttons,…and then I'm going to create a button here.…It's going to have some classes for display just like before,…btn, btn-delete, and then award, tooltip also.…
Let's go ahead and make this window bigger,…so we can see it a little better.…So, our button is going to activate…with the ng-click directive, a function called deleteLove…and we'll pass along the current checkin…as well as the key to the checkin that we want to delete.…So, this checkin right here is of course,…the same checkin that we're in,…which comes from the loop of checkins,…so we can actually pass the information…from the individual checkins so that we have the data…for the specific item that we want to delete from.…
Learn how to create forms, edit database records, create methods, randomize record selections, and style and secure your app. With these project-based lessons, you'll learn how to see how data-driven programming with AngularJS can help your apps react to real-time data streams.
- Customizing an Angular template
- Adding forms to create meetings and check in users
- Adding, showing, and deleting database records
- Using events to track meetings
- Adding a form to the app
- Creating methods
- Randomizing prizes
- Creating conditional styles
- Managing app permissions