Modern frameworks such as AngularJS make it easier to create Web applications with prebuilt templates. In this online video, you will focus on creating a main template where you will learn the specific components for template development. This tutorial shows you how access the template folder to create a new file, the main loop, the ion view and the contents section for a workable template.
- So it's time to get our final page done.…This will be the calendar section…and it's gonna take us a few movies to finish this up.…So we'll get started by modifying our tabs.html document…and adding an additional tab for our calendar.…Now I think I need to make sure…that I actually close these ion tabs here.…They've been working so far but this could cause a problem.…And I'm gonna make a copy of this Artists tab…and modify it so that it can be the Calendar tab, right.…
So the icon that I'm gonna use is ion calendar…and of course, we will go to the /tab/calendar path.…And this name will be calendar tab.…And I think everything else is the same.…So this path right here, as well as this right here,…refer to location in app.js.…Where I specify the state for that particular tab.…So we're calling this /calendar but…because it's a child of tab, it's gonna be /tab/calendar.…
And the view is called calendar tab.…Just like we specified right over here.…So you can see that I saved and…the tab appears but right now we…don't have a template for this yet.…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.