In Ionic, creating a Global Header provides an easy way to get out of detail pages. This online training video explains how to add a Global Header to the top of the screen, which involves modifying the index.html page. This header bar is great when you need a header attached to any view as you build your mobile app using Ionic and AngularJS.
- Our application is looking great,…but it would be nice to have a…Back button on our detail pages.…Right now, the only way to go back to our other page…is by clicking on this Artist button,…or by using the Back button.…Now, the Back button's not going…to be available on mobile devices,…so we need to go ahead and add this Back button some way.…Now, the way that you do that in Ionic…is by creating a Global Header.…And, to do that we're going to modify the index.html page.…And, in here we're going to add…an ion-nav-bar…and we'll give it a class of bar-positive,…that's the color that we're using right now.…
And, I'm going to go ahead and close that out.…And, in here we're gonna place…an ion-nav-back-button.…So, this is going to be a Back button,…and it's not gonna turn on unless we need it.…Ionic is automatically gonna manage this back button for us…and whenever it thinks that we need one…it's just going to give it to us.…So, I'm gonna save this.…And, unfortunately though on the homepage…I really don't want this nav bar,…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.